There are many partners in the process of educating and caring for our pupils, therefore we aim:
- To work together, in close co-operation with parents and carers, keeping them fully informed of pupil progress and life of the school
- To foster close partnership working with Local Authorities and Virtual Headteachers
- To provide support and advice on strategies which may be introduced into the home to support pupils’ personal development
- To maintain the fullest possible links with our local schools and colleges, particularly to support pupils who return to mainstream education and to help prepare pupils for post-16 education
- To work closely as a multi-disciplinary team with other associated agencies e.g. psychologists, social workers and support agencies.